My Love Affair with Iterax®



The financial gains of working in an outsourcing industry have all its perks but the major drawback is the way it warps your sleeping segundos. With the ten-hour shear stress in managing a team, and the responsibility of opening my line 24/7, how and where the freakin’ crackpot will I place to get a healthy space for me to get my Zzzzs. On a normal workday after logging out I would normally rush towards the available cab parked outside our building, superbly excited to put my back on my bed and go to dreamland. But wait, after resigning to my silo for the day I have troubles in even getting a wink. It would take me five to six hours to doze off.

Yes!!! I have challenges in initiating and maintaining sleep for years now. I’ve counted several flocks of sheep plus pictured perfect meadows with Victor, Jake and Enchong as my shepherds (yes that’s Basa, Cuenca and Dee) but to no avail. I’ve tried several sleeping tabs and sleeping aides, but they can’t just run through my nerves. For a walking toxin like me, the pharmacology of these pills is not working for me. Inside my system they don’t work the way they were made for. I tried a sleep aide cocktail once and vowed never to do it again (teehee!). Sleeping is really that difficult for me.

Until I met, the glorious Iterax®, it was one of my colleagues who advised me to try it months ago. Actually, Iterax® (Hydroxyzine diHCl) is an Anxiolytic/Antihistamine/Antiallergy drug and one of its side-effects is drowsiness. For more, Iterax has proven to be of value in relieving temporary anxiety (Yipeeee!!). After a very short courtship, I fell in-love with this pill because the affair-effects were phenomenal. Unlike Vs your body will not ask for more, 10mg’s and you’re off to dreamland. Did I say that - you can get it over the counter and it’s very cheap? Yes you can get it for less than 20 pesoses… I guess the big bonus for me is it helps manage anxiety.

For what it’s worth this drug chemically worked for me and I love our romantic affair for now!!!

Image from ehow.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

I-way recitals of a traveler, a gourmand and a pupil of life…

A JadedKnight by day and a CC Manager by night...


Followers